Download

The Limmerhof

Useful information about the Limmerhof 

Once constructed as an agricultural estate, the history of the Limmerhof dates back to the year 1638. When, at the end of the 19th century, the railway line from Munich to Deisenhofen was opened, Johann Riedmaier built a small hostelry for travelers and excursionists.

Since hospitality has always been a tradition of the Limmerhof, in 1993, Johann Riedmaier’s grand-son, Max Kaffler, erected a country guest house at the very same place and has been leading it to this day with great enthusiasm and family feeling.